Saturday, August 29, 2009

this & that...


I've been a bit slack with the blog lately.....just busy - had family members not well, been to Adelaide, had a sore throat etc. So I just thought I'd ramble a little about this & that.

Spent yesterday playing with some beads....made three necklaces. Also listed something new:

forever forget-me-knot

Hopefully there will be some nice weather next week & I'll be able to list a couple more new pieces.

My Melbourne trip is getting really close, really fast...accommodation is booked, just have to organise the flight, some workshop materials & perhaps a catch-up with some DUST-er's :)
I'm equal parts excited & nervous...never flown, or been to Melbourne before & I'm going on my own....usually I travel with family.

I'll have a couple of free days after the workshops & I need to work out what I want to see, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)