Tuesday, February 19, 2013

lovely links...


Just thought I'd share a selection of blog posts I've read/looked at/drooled over recently. Plus a few photos - out-takes from my mornings project...


I love Cindy's photography - these portraits are a gorgeous example. Speaking of portraits, how lovely is this engagement shoot on Kinsey's blog.

A Beautiful Mess is always an inspiring place to visit - recently I'm loving these scarves & this cute shoe make-over. Also inspiring - a feature on some gorgeous ceramics, some colourful artwork & gorgeous jewellery.


I've been loving Joy's honey mustard dressing on pretty much any sort of salad - it even keeps well in the fridge if you make a big batch. Totally tempted by apple walnut cakes & espresso chocolate kisses (chocolate, coffee & shortbread! no other explanation needed).

Some interesting thoughts on not getting too caught up in the 'rules' of art.

Just because they're beautiful & cute cats need no reasons at all :)


3 comments:

  1. I love that shoe makeover too! The the espresso kisses look SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the apply walnut cakes are diffidently something we should try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)