Tuesday, April 16, 2013

recently...


...we had a busy beginning to the month, with the Wirrabara producers market (we'll be there again this coming Sunday), Mum's birthday & the Folk Fair...

...still enjoying the autumn weather - still waiting for rain too...

...tapped into my inner geek (nerd?) for a Dr Who inspired teleidoscope photo...


...finished & photographed the earrings from my last batch of silver (pendant post soon). Also made up a collective noun while I was at it...

...finished the polymer jewellery I was working on...

...baked & photographed a batch of anzac-inspired-gluten-free-fruit-&-grain biscuits (more commonly know around here as 'Dad's biscuits') for a up-coming blog post...



...also planning to bake some scones this morning...

...& just because I can, some morning sun

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, VIckie, and I'm looking forward to the baking blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always feel like i miss out on the morning sunshine. i get ready for work in the dark and sure it shines through the windows at work, but it's not the same as my home being filled with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)