Sunday, October 13, 2013

recently...


...we've been having very changeable weather - from hot to cool, with plenty of sunshine, a little rain & lots of strong wind...so, spring weather basically...

...completed week 4 - the last week - of my month of mornings project. I decided to do it early in the season (unlike the first three seasons) so that I would have some blossoms - since they are one of the most 'spring' things I could possibly photograph...

...I have some extra photos from that week (naturally) & I've shared a few so far 1 | 2 (more to come)...


...it was my birthday last month...

...had another visit to Wirrabara Forest - wandered paths, collected some textures & enjoyed the flowing water...

...some sketches, a day at the market, a few good things and some new books (which are also good things)...


...a little baking - lemon blondies (the recipe calls them brownies, but they're more blondie-coloured), which are somehow almost cheesecake-like & are totally awesome & a couple of weeks ago, chai tea cupcakes...

...a travel inspired teleidoscope photo...

...and some beautiful blossoms.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)