Friday, May 1, 2015

recently | market preparation


I'll be back at the Flinders Street Market this weekend & I'm really looking forward to it. I've been madly getting ready - mostly working on a new batch of copper & bronze (you'd think I'd have learnt that making new jewellery in the fortnight before a market = crazy, but apparently not). Still, I'm pretty much finished - some earrings, pendants & a bunch of little pendants, which are going to become sets with the addition of some crystal/sterling pendants.

I'll be sharing a spot with Hollipotamus (aka Mum & Kathryn) as per usual & I'm pretty sure we'll be having a good time - hopefully we'll see you there... 


Flinders Street Market - Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd May, 10am - 3pm, 230 Flinders Street, Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)