Friday, May 8, 2015

recently...


...some extremely welcome rain arrived a couple of weeks ago - much appreciated by the garden & resulting some lovely morning-light sparkliness...

...finished a new batch of copper & bronze clay pieces in time for market...

...not so dark on morning walks now that daylight savings is finished, but the mornings are getting colder - I'm sure our first frosty walk isn't far away...


...back at Wirrabara Producers Market on a sunny Easter Sunday & a lovely weekend at Flinders Street Market last week (& our new gazebo had its début)...

...think I might have mentioned before that we don't get lots of autumn colour around here (mostly non-deciduous trees), but there's one across the road from the information centre & I spent a bit of time taking photos last time I had a shift there...

...speaking of colour - finished off my batch of polymer too...


...baked a batch of Anzac biscuits on ANZAC day - it seemed like the right thing to & also they just taste awesome. Also made another batch of double chocolate banana muffins & we ate a bit of easter chocolate too...

...a few roses blooming in the morning light & some more bits & pieces on my window sill...

...& had fun playing along with April Love 2015 on instagram (even if I only did about half the themes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)